Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Donors Choose Status: FUNDED!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO
SUPPORTED MY DONORS CHOOSE PROJECT OF AN
IPAD MINI FOR THE ART ROOM!!!

I continue to be so thankful for the many people in my life and the world around us who are so supportive of advancing art education in our schools today.  I cannot even begin to tell you all how gracious I am.  This project was funded in under a week thanks to all who helped by donating, spreading the word, and sending their thoughts my way!  
Me, Chelsea, and Leigh!
 
So... Some Special Thanks!!!
 
CHELS and MRS. LEIGH: I've known you both for...hmmm...roughly 17-18 years now? For those
who don't know, Chelsea is my best friend, and Leigh is her Mom! You have both always supported and helped my love of art grow and made me into the teacher I am today, THANK YOU!

CENTRAL OFFICE staff including Brian Pick, Amanda Boggs, and Heather Holaday and many others: thank you so much for providing me with opportunities such as these to expand my practice.   Being supported by your district is crucial and knowing that these people understand the importance of art education keeps me going!

ESIN OZDAG: Although we've never met you have changed the lives of my students as well as my experience as a teacher.   Thank you SO very much for donating to this project.  It means so much to know there are supporters out there amongst the political drive of DC. 

ANONYMOUS and MATCHING DONOR: I cannot say thank you enough not only from myself but all the other teachers out there who you have helped by donating or matching gifts for.  Educators today feel so supported by you all, and although I'll never meet you, you will always hold a dear place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment