Monday, September 2, 2013

NEWSFLASH! NEWSFLASH!

Blogging on Labor Day Weekend?  I know, crazy Ms. Foy, BUT I just received some exciting news on my e-mail!

The Bancroft Art Program just won $100 to Blick Art Supplies!

How? Might you ask... well it all started with the discovery of the smART Teacher website! 

This is a website which is the equivalent of a candy store for a kid but to an Art Teacher!

On this site, art teachers from across the world post all sorts of handy documents like lesson plans, bulletin board ideas, fundraising ideas, rubrics, classroom organization tips, the possibilities are endless....
So, blick art supply hosted a challenge, and every teacher who submitted two lesson plans with student work examples would be entered into a drawing for one of six $100 gift cards!!

AND WE WON ONE!

Check back for a post about what the art program gained due to this generous opportunity from The SmART Teacher and Blick Art Supply!

3 comments:

  1. Congradulations! You work very hard for your students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win. That's where I just discovered your blog. I just signed up on smARTteacher. I'm a new follower of yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks K Hyman! I love smARTteacher!!

    ReplyDelete